Friday 2 January 2009

Welcome to my old fashioned kitchen

Take a seat at the table and I'll put the kettle on. I'm hoping you'll be able to visit awhile so we can have a gossip and swap recipes. And I hope you're not dieting, I have a new recipe I'd like you to try too. I made it up fresh this morning because I just knew you'd pop in.

I've been in this kitchen for almost 20 years, raising my three children and lovin' my darling. Sometimes things have been a little tight, but that's ok. My kitchen is cosy and safe and there's nothing nicer than the smell of homebaking to shoo away the burdens of the world.

I hope I can share recipes and my personal philosophy on life and even tips on caring for your home with you.

So come on and get a cuppa, sit back and relax in my old fashioned kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment